- 4th Congress of Croatian Geneticists
Hrvatska, Krk, Croatia, 26. – 29. rujna 2018.
Organizator: Hrvatsko genetičko društvo
The programme will cover recent advances in fundamental and applied genetics, focusing on the following topics:
- Microbial genetics and ecology
- Microbial and viral pathogens
- Plant genetics
- Biodiversity and plant breeding
- Animal genetics
- Human genetics
- Genomics, transcriptomics and epigenomics – omics biology
- Computational biology and bioinformatics
- Population genetics and evolution
- Biodiversity and bioprospecting
Više na poveznici: https://hgdcongress.eu/
- 10th Eastern European Young Water Professionals Conference
(10. međunarodna konferencija mladih stručnjaka u vodnom sektoru za regionalno područje Istočne Europe)
Hrvatska, Zagreb, 7. – 12. svibnja 2018.
Organizatori: IWA Young Water Professionals, / Sveučilište u Zagrebu Građevinski fakultet / IHE Delft Institute for Water Education / IAWD.
Suorganizatori: brojne sveučilišne institucije iz Zagreba, Rijeke, Osijeka, Splita i Wroclawa (Poljska), IMI, IRB, Hrvatske vode, Hrvatsko društvo za zaštitu voda.
Sudionici: znanstvenici i stručnjaci (prvenstveno mlađi od 35 godina) u vodnom sektoru različitoga profila (građevinari, strojari, kemičari, biolozi, okolišni inženjeri, kemijski i prehrambeni tehnolozi i dr.).
Cilj konferencije: okupljanje mladih stručnjaka iz područja voda, primarno s područja Istočne Europe, radi razmjene rezultata istraživanja i tehnoloških ideja u području gospodarenja vodama (obrade i zaštite); poticanje multidisciplinarne suradnje stručnjaka različitih profila; povezivanje znanosti i industrije.
Preliminarni program (LETAK):
- 7. – 9. 5. 2018. Tečajevi, radionice, stručni obilasci (Zagrebačke otpadne vode d.o.o.)
- 8. – 11. 5. 2018. Znanstvena konferencija (Sveučilište u Zagrebu Građevinski fakultet)
- 12. 5. 2018. Izlet u Nacionalni park Plitvička jezera
- podnošenje proširenih sažetaka: do 1. 1. 2018.
- podnošenje cjelovitih radova: do 1. 4. 2018.
- registracija: 1. 1. – 4. 2018.
Više informacija o konferenciji na http://iwa-ywp.eu/
- 15th Euro-Global Summit on Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology
Berlin, Germany, 2-4 July, 2018
Theme: Unfold and Experience the Enigma in the World of Toxicology
Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Events with over 600+ Conferences, 1200+ Symposiums and 1200+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
More info about the summit, application and deadlines can be found at http://toxicology.global-summit.com/europe/
- 6th International Conference on Radiation and Applications in Various Fields of Research (RAD 2018)
Ohrid, Macedonia, 18-22 June, 2018
RAD 2018 is organized by the RAD Association in cooperation with the Faculty of Electronic Engineering, University of Niš, Niš, Serbia.
The aim of the Conference is to provide the forum for researchers and professionals from various fields of biology, chemistry, physics, medicine, environmental protection, electronics, etc, involved with ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, as well as other areas connected to them, to exchange and discuss their findings and experiences. The Conference program includes topical invited lectures, a limited number of oral presentations, and poster presentations. The official language of the Conference is English.
More info about the conference, application and deadlines can be found at http://rad2018.rad-conference.org/welcome.php
- 3rd European Summer School on Nutrigenomics “Modulation of the epigenome by nutrition and xenobiotics during early life and across the life span: the key role of life style”
Jesi, Italy, 25-29 June 2018
Topics of interest:
- Key role of epigenetics in the programming of adult health
- How nutrition modulates health through nutrigenomics and nutrigenetics
- How xenobiotics control gene expression: not just epigenetics
- How life style (diet, physical activity, sleep, leisure-time and sedentary behaviour) modifies gene expression
- Nutrigenomic biomarkers in blood, urine and saliva
More info about the summer school, application and deadlines can be found at http://d7.unicam.it/nutrigenomics/
- 19th Society for Free Radical Research International (SFRRI) Biennial Meeting
Lisbon, Portugal, 4-7 June 2018
This meeting will be a prominent forum for the latest advances in the fundamentals of Redox Biology and Free Radical Research and its Clinical and Biotech/Pharmaceutical applications. Also, recent (bio)technological developments and analytical strategies to tackle the role of Redox Biology in health and disease, aiming at preventing, cure and delaying disease will be discussed.
More info about the meeting, application and deadlines can be found at http://sfrri2018lisbon.organideia.pt/
- 10th Congress of Toxicology in Developing Countries
Belgrade, Serbia, April 18-21, 2018.
On the behalf of the Serbian Society of Toxicology (SETOX) and the International Union of Toxicology (IUTOX) it is my pleasure to invite you to attend the 10th Congress of Toxicology in Developing Countries and 12th Serbian Congress of Toxicology to be held in April 2018, 18-21, Belgrade, Serbia.
More info about the congress, application and deadlines can be found at: http://www.ctdc10.rs/