Ante Miličević was born in Zagreb in 1975. He graduated in chemistry from the Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb in 2001. From 2001 to 2005 he volunteered at the Institute Ruđer Bošković in the Theoretical Chemistry Group, colaborating with Professor Nenad Trinajstić. From 2005 he has worked at the Institute for Medical Research and Occupational Health under the mentorship of Dr Nenad Raos. Ante Miličević took his PhD degree in 2007 from the Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb.
He has coauthored 56 scientific papers, six review papers, five chapters in books, two monographs, and authored six articles in popular science. He received the Institute’s annual prizes for a young scientist with the greatest number of scientific papers published in 2006 and 2007.
Ante Miličević was a member of the editorial board (2009-2014) of “Priroda”, Croatian magazin in popular science.
- S. Nikolić, G. Kovačević, A. Miličević i N. Trinajstić, “The Zagreb Indices 30 Years After”, Croat. Chem. Acta 76 (2003) 113-124.
- D. Janežič, A. Miličević, S. Nikolić i N. Trinajstić, “Graph-Theoretical Matrices in Chemistry“, Mathematical chemistry Monographs, No.3, University of Kragujevac and Faculty of Science Kragujevac, 2007.
- A. Miličević i N. Raos „Estimation of stability constants of coordination compounds using models based on topological indices”, Arh. Hig. Rada Toksikol. 60 (2009) 123-128.
- A. Miličević i N. Raos, “Theoretical analysis of apical bonding in copper(II) chelates with amino acids” J. Appl. Cryst., 42 (2009) 793-797.
- D. Janežič, A. Miličević, S. Nikolić, N. Trinajstić, “Graph-Theoretical Matrices in Chemistry“, CRC, Boca Raton, FL, 2015., second enlarged and corrected edition.
List of publications