Ante Miličević was born in Zagreb in 1975. He graduated in chemistry from the Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb in 2001. From 2001 to 2005, he volunteered at the Institute Ruđer Bošković in the Theoretical Chemistry Group, colaborating with Academician Nenad Trinajstić. From 2005 he has worked at the Institute for Medical Research and Occupational Health under the mentorship of Dr Nenad Raos. Ante Miličević took his PhD degree in 2007 from the Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb.
He has authored or co-authored 70 scientific papers (1450 citations), six review papers, six chapters in books, two monographs (200 citations), and authored six articles in popular science. He received several Institute’s annual prizes.
Ante Miličević was a member of the editorial board (2009-2014) of “Priroda”, Croatian magazin in popular science.
- S. Nikolić, G. Kovačević, A. Miličević i N. Trinajstić, “The Zagreb Indices 30 Years After”, Croat. Chem. Acta 76 (2003) 113-124.
- D. Janežič, A. Miličević, S. Nikolić i N. Trinajstić, “Graph-Theoretical Matrices in Chemistry“, Mathematical chemistry Monographs, No.3, University of Kragujevac and Faculty of Science Kragujevac, 2007.
- A. Miličević i N. Raos „Estimation of stability constants of coordination compounds using models based on topological indices”, Arh. Hig. Rada Toksikol. 60 (2009) 123-128.
- A. Miličević i N. Raos, “Theoretical analysis of apical bonding in copper(II) chelates with amino acids” J. Appl. Cryst., 42 (2009) 793-797.
- D. Janežič, A. Miličević, S. Nikolić, N. Trinajstić, “Graph-Theoretical Matrices in Chemistry“, CRC, Boca Raton, FL, 2015., second enlarged and corrected edition.
- Miličević, I. Novak Jovanović i G. I. Miletić, “Changes in electronic structures of flavonoids upon electrochemical oxidation and a theoretical model for the estimation of the first oxidation potential”, Electrochim. Acta, 284 (2018) 742-750.
- A. Miličević, “The relationship between antioxidant activity, first electrochemical oxidation potential, and spin population of flavonoid radicals“, Arh. Hig. Rada Toksikol., 70 (2019) 134-139.
- A. Miličević i I. Novak Jovanović, “The relationship between the first oxidation potential and changes in electronic structures upon the electrochemical oxidation of flavonoids: Approach to O-glycosyl, galloyl and methoxy substituents“, J. Mol. Liq., 335 (2021) 116223.
List of publications