Faculty of Metallurgy
UNIVERSITY OF ZAGREB
- Define the concept of work psychology.
- Analyse psychophysiological changes during work process.
- Analyse psychological aspects of shift and night work.
- Analyse psychosocial factors of work-related injury.
- Analyse psychophysiological strains at workplace.
- Define the role of a psychologist in the assessment of work ability.
- Implement methods of identifying and removing stress at workplace.
- Interpret methods of conducting professional orientation and selection process.
- Distinguish principles of independent and teamwork.
- Define factors that affects interpersonal relations in teamwork.